Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Maui, A Place You Can't Visit Too Many Times

View from Humuhumunukunukuapua'a restaurant at the Grand Wailea resort

Last fall, I embarked on a trip to Maui--one of my favourite places on earth. Sure, we had been there a number of times already, but honestly, I couldn't wait to get back. Besides, every time we go, we always discover something new and fun to do. This time, we found Leoda's, an absolutely delicious resto along the side of the highway that you probably blow by several times. Well, it's definitely worth making the stop.

It was also the first flight for my then nearly-two-year-old son. My husband was having total anxiety about it leading up, but my son did amazing on the flights. My husband, not so much. So who's really the weakest link? lol

Anyhow, have a boo at my Maui story in last month's Avenue magazine; aimed at those who have frequented the island before.

Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment